- Contact Us
- Employment Opportunities
We are excited about your interest in working at APIS. APIS seeks to employ educators that demonstrate exceptional abilities to:
- Effectively apply the most up-to-date, research–based skills and strategies to address the needs of diverse learners and hold oneself accountable for student learning.
- Collaborate positively with all members (colleagues, students, parents, leaders) of the school community.
- Meet the learning needs of non-native English speakers in the mainstream classroom.
- Skillfully deliver a standards-based curriculum and positively contribute to the curriculum review and mapping process.
- Use data appropriately to guide and differentiate instruction.
- Apply best practices in assessment to improve learning and teaching.
- Use and integrate technology in instruction to promote student engagement.
- Exercise humor and flexibility.